Monday, April 9, 2012

grand finale?

Well friends, we made it.

Yesterday was Day 40 of our journey. This week has been a bit stressful on the money front and I have had to use my credit card for a few necessities (like gas... gotta get to work somehow, unfortunately).

I'm happy to report I went into Kohl's today - the one store I did not step foot in within the past 40 days - and I didn't buy a single thing. I tried things on, but everything was very meh. I actually could look at the items and know I didn't need them and I wasn't wowed by them so I put them back. Even the clearance items!

Obviously, the challenge isn't over yet. Don't worry, I won't abandon you! I have some ideas floating around in my head which I'll be talking about this week.

Day Forty One Spent:
$3.45 K-Mart (1/2 priced Easter candy!)
-------------------------------
Day Forty One Saved: $0.00

No comments:

Post a Comment